10 юли 2010

Christmas in July with Sahlin Studio :) :) :)

Sahlin said :
Whose heard of Christmas in July?? Well... its ON right now!

SAVE 30% OFF all Winter and Christmas products at ScrapMatters!



30% OFF Christmas in July Sale!

July 9 through July 15th


Turn up your AC, bring out your fake trees and untangle your twinkling lights, it's Christmas in July here at SM!!! This week my fellow designs and I will all be having some amazing sales and releasing lots of great new products in a flurry of snowflakes and tinsel. I'll be showing you two new products today, and featuring some oldie but goodies to help you get last year's ( or even a few years, if you're like me) holiday pages done in a jiff! So let's get right down to it, shall we?






My page :)

TFL!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Iv

Няма коментари:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...