23 февруари 2010

'The Thing Finder' by Holliewood Studios

All from new GORGEOUS kit 'The Thing Finder' by Holliewood Studios available in @Oscraps
Hollie said :
One of my dear customers sent me this quote from Pippi Longstockings and it totally inspired me to create this kit, as I am most definitely a “Thing Finder!”

"What are we going to do now?" asked Tommy.

"I don't know what you are going to do," said Pippi, "but I know I can't lie around and be lazy. I am a Thing-finder, and when you're a Thing-finder you don't have a minute to spare."

"What did you say you are?" asked Annika.

"A Thing-finder."

"What's that?" asked Tommy.

"Someone who hunts for things, naturally. What else could it be?" said Pippi.

"The whole world is full of things and somebody has to look for them. And that's just what a Thing-finder does," she finished.

"What kind of things?" asked Annika.

"Oh, all kinds," said Pippi. "Lumps of gold, ostrich feathers, dead rats, candy snapcrackers, and tiny little screws, and things like that."


Photo by Dani De Pablos
Thanks for looking!
Iv
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...