25 октомври 2008

My new pages :))

My niece Viktoria!
"Beary sweet" by Kasia Designs
2 elements from "Playing with word art 3" by Natali Design


My little son Vladi :)

"Harmony" by On Design
"Scrap Idea" by Timkova
"Mailing label frames N3 by Paislee Press
"Autumn leaves" freebie by Lily Design



All from Amanda Rockwell
“Bohemian fall splendor”
metal fastener from “You are my sunshine”
paper 5 from “All his wonder”
backwards staple and frayed denim from “Boy stuff”
Word Art from Jofia Design “Beautiful words” and birds from “Painted with the autumn sun”
Photo by Jacqueline Roberts



Vladi again :)
All by Kasia Designs
"Be Frivolous"
"I ow love you"
"Cherry crush"
Cherry crush mini"
"Cheerful you"
Brown paper from Amy Wolff "Well worn solids"



This is Alex, son of my friend Nely aka sade :)
Holliewood Studio "Mamarazzi"
Holliewood Studio calender from "One cool chick"
Helena Jole "Twine"

1 коментар:

Albina каза...

Greetings! Very much I love your sets! Therefore I wish to present you the award ' Kreativ Blogger '.
It waits for you on mine blog.
http: // albina-s-secrets.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...