03 февруари 2011

Happiness is... + BONUS + FREEBIE and Blog Train with 9th&Bloom :)

Hi everybody
Happiness is...
Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know :) 
My new kit "Hapiness is.." includes:
49 amaing elements
14 unique papers
Only for a week with every purchase BONUS alphas in 4 colors!!!
You can find and clusters too - 5 unique and easy to use  cluster frames :)
Also 26 amazing buttons!
All with 20% OFF till Sunday :)




Peffect deal for you is my BUNDLE
Includes:
Kit "Happiness is..." - 49 elements and 14 papers
Clusters "Happiness is..." - 5 cluster frames
Alpha "Happiness is..." 4 alpha sets in 4 colors
Buttons "Happiness is..." 26 buttons with elements and WA inside. 
$7.49 regular prise and till Sunday with 20% OFF  - 5.99




I'm glad you found your way to my blog for this special Debut Day blog hop!

To celebrate our 4 brand new Designers this week at 9th&Bloom all of our goodies are 30% off and you also get to enjoy this special blog train filled with lots of fabulous freebies!
Here is my special freebie for you!

It will take one minute to say a thank you or I like it!

To stay on the blog train, please follow along to Palvinka Designs Blog where there are more goodies waiting for you!

If you get lost, you can go here to see the full list. 

Some inspirations of my AMAZING and so TALENTED creative team girls and shop's CT girls too!!!

 Mom2LaurynJacob

Annemieke

Alegna

 iJenny

 Lisa_mommy2Two

Mumure

Celinoa

 Elinmommy

Sanka

Ma Cherie

Momadee

 J&D

 Gonewiththewind

 Carolwenxin

Beaute

 Natascha

 Irenchen

 Nzingha



 

54 коментара:

Traumelfe каза...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!

Abeille каза...

Wooow your new kit is just sooo gorgeous!! The colors is wooow!! Love it!! And thsnk for this fabulous freebie!!

DoodleBop каза...

Gorgeous kit and love the freebie! Thank you so much!

serena каза...

thank you so much for this amazing freebie!!!

icedlatteprincess:) каза...

Thank you so much for the freedbie..it is adorable!

Becca каза...

What a fantastic new kit Iva! You are so talented sweetie!

B каза...

Thank you so much
Lovely kit!

Jusme Digital каза...

beautiful kit! love the paper textures! thank you.

Melissa каза...

Thanks for the lovely freebie :)

LOFT каза...

Awesome, thank you so very much!

The Queens Table каза...

Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room каза...

Love it !! Thanks so much.:)

Pardon the Mess каза...

Thanks so much for the freebie!!!

Feli Popescu каза...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie, I like your kits!!

Monica каза...

It's lovelyyyy!
Thank you so much :D

Alice каза...

thanks for the freebie.

fl_connie каза...

Thanks so much!

justclick каза...

Thanks for the freebie!
Love your new kit!

Alissa каза...

Thanks Iva, and your new kit is beautiful!

cheryl каза...

tysm! adorable!!!

Unknown каза...

Thank you so very much!

Jan каза...

Beautiful. Thank you very much! :)

Danesa каза...

Thank you very much! Very cute.

grambie каза...

Oh my goodness, I am definitely enjoying the first class quality of your designs. I love each and every paper and fun element. Thank you for your dedication to professional artistry.

Raewyn aka whinney каза...

Ohhh so pleased to find your freebie, thank you for sharing, I really like the colour combo. I am off to check out your other designs.
Raewyn (New Zealand)

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) каза...

LOOOVE your kit, thank you for sharing a part of it with us!

Madeline каза...

Fantastic kit and Freebie! Thanks bunches...xoxo

Анонимен каза...

Thank-you.

Kirsten каза...

Thank you so much!

Анонимен каза...

What a beautiful kit and I love the add-on - thank you so much! Best wishes

Sandy_in_MD каза...

Love the new kit - great color scheme - thank you so much for the matching freebie!

Maureen каза...

Thank you so very much !! x

Jamie B каза...

I just found your blog and I have to say, I LOVE your work! You are so talented! I will be back again! Thank you so much for the freebie!

Craftcherry каза...

Fantastic kit! Thanks so much for the freebie!

awelby каза...

Very pretty!! Thank you!

Becs каза...

Thank you! I came for the freebie and bough the whole bundle. So beautiful!!

Judy Rice каза...

Thank you.

lebjs каза...

Thank you so much :)

Moo каза...

Gorgeous!!! THanks

TerriK каза...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

S каза...

thank you! I love your work and the freebie is much appreciated!

FILIPPOK_Nigusha каза...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!!!

Rayisa каза...

Ива,обалденный набор и замечательный фрибик!
Спасибо!

Eva каза...

Thanks!!

Paddy Wolf каза...

thank you for this gorgeous set- i'm really into "doodle-style" right now so this is a real treat:) Happiness is...soaking up the sun on a crisp february day!
xoxo, petra

clubiani каза...

thank you so much!!

eveline каза...

thank you so much, i love your part in this bloghop!

grambie каза...

I so enjoy visiting your beautiful blog with all the artsy creations. Such fabulous and innate talent to view. Thanks!

Célia Costa каза...

thanks so much for this lovely freebie !

Unknown каза...

thanks for sharing..very lovely

Neenee каза...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing :)

AN

Damayanti каза...

OMGooooooodnesss ...girls!
THANK YOU very, VERY much for your comments!!!
I read with delight every one of them and it warm my heart!!!
Seriously!
You are AMAZING!!!
Huge hugs!
Iva

~Moondust Marita~ каза...

thank you! it is very cute

Анонимен каза...

Thank you!!!! it's cute KIT!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...