14 октомври 2010

Dear Diary... in 9th&Bloom + FREEBIE for you!

Here is my new kit for you my friends!
One of my revelation for you :)
Tо make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee,
One clover, and a bee,
And revery.
The revery alone will do
If bees are few.
Еmily Dickinson


Kit includes 72 elements, 11 papers, 9 WA and one photo mask!
Available today at 9th&Bloom
Only 2 days with 20% OFF


I have a freebie for you!



DOWNLOAD

Some inspirations from my amazing CT!

magcp


shadelia


Lous


Barbara


Barbara


shayenne27


J&D


Yogovonne


Scrappie Irene


Elen@


Natascha


*Cornelia*


*Cornelia*


J&D


Semianka

6 коментара:

Abeille каза...

Oh woow soo wonderful!! Really great colors and elements!!

Ellie каза...

Thank you, it's beautiful!
Hugs, Ellie

Jitka, Most каза...

Amazing kit and all the pages too!
Thank you for your beautiful freebie and have a nice weekend!

Karin каза...

Wow, beautiful new kit! I already bought it and now I would download the freebie, but the download-link doesn´t work! Please can you check the link? Thanks and Best wishes, Karinh

SONDRA каза...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Damayanti каза...

Thank you girls!!!
Karin - I check link - it working!
Try again :)
Hugs!
Iv

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...