06 ноември 2009

CELEBRATE with me "Frozen blue" and "Frosty - freebie"

So, do you want to celebrate with me Digital Scrapbook Day? :)
Here is one present for you!
Freebie to the same style as my new kit "Frozen blue"
Includes 2 frames, 3 WA, 1 layer mask , 5 elements and 6 papers!



DOWNLOAD


"Frozen blue" is a first kit in the winter kit collection! It' s just perfect to ease you slowly into a crisp and frosty winter days coming your way! This kit is filled with goodies to create those magical and frosty winter pages. Kit includes 46 elements and 12 papers (elements, WA and photo masks) - all 300 dpi.
Available in my new story from today - Two Little Pixels!

Kit available in my other stories - Dreamland Digital Designs and Sunflower Scrap too!
Happy scraping!
Iv










Pages of my UNIQUE CT!!! :)


















15 коментара:

Madeline каза...

wow! Thanks for the beautiful freebie. I'm having a blast lots of goodies ...off to hunt for more freebies :)I will be posting my LO asap..yay! Happy DSD

*Jill Brady* каза...

Thank you for the freebie its beautiful!!

Лисевич Татьяна (Yshko) каза...

Шикарный наборчик!!!Как увидела, да и ещё со скидкой просто обалдела!!!Супер!!Спасибо за красоту такую!!!!!!!!!!

Анонимен каза...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Виктория каза...

Волшебгый набор!

Unknown каза...

Thanks so much for sharing, lovely work!

Silvera каза...

Thank you for you AWESOME freebie!!
Very beautiful ... I love it!

Анонимен каза...

Thank you for sharing, hugs xxx

Sue каза...

Thank you very much for the lovely freebie! :)

Olenkamajka каза...

hi sweet

on my blog RAK waits for you

Lescreadebea каза...

Merci j'adore !!!!!!!!

Damayanti каза...

Thank you girls! :)

yalana каза...

Обалденный наборчик!!!!! Спасибо!

Sally BC каза...

Thanks for the freebie - and for your time and talent!

Lescreadebea каза...

Thanks for the freebie !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...